Friday, May 3, 2013

Welcome to AppTrackr!

Hey there! This is AppTrackr, a blog dedicated to Android and iPhone App previews, reviews, commentaries, and comparisons. A non-bias look at the best of what the Google Play Store and the App Store have to offer.

In the coming weeks you'll see news about the latest Apps, iOS and Android App Comparisons, reviews on new (and not so new) updates and features, how-to videos and articles, and you might even learn about Apps you never new existed! It's a unique take on the daily blog grind. And I'm happy to bring you my best.


I started my Smartphone journey on the HTC Evo 4G, and was instantly hooked on finding better and better ways of making my phone, MY phone. I was overwhelmed by the level of customization available, and constantly sought out the latest and greatest Apps to really unlock my phone's potential. After a few years and a few upgrades, I decided to give the iPhone 4S a spin. I was amazed at how smooth everything was! I thought to myself "what have I been missing out on!" Sure I missed some of the freedom that comes with Android, but it didn't take me long to realize that Apple had really created something special.


I'm currently rocking the HTC One X, and the iPhone 4S. and I love them both for very different reasons. So which is my favorite? I mean, That's like choosing a favorite child. and I refuse the question. So stop asking.

Don't forget to subscribe! lots of fun on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment